Monday, May 10, 2010

What a Day

What a Day, my 10yr old woke up with head to toe poison Ivy rash. Yuk needless to say I got him ready to go to the doctors. He's ok, but I would of love to have video tape him taking the medications he has to take to get rid of it.. I was pre-warned by the doctor that the medicine was going to taste bad and to have some waiting to chase it down. Well as soon as I got it I gave it to him in the car. Try to picture it.My twin sister in the driver seat, I'm in the seat beside her and my son is right behind me. They gave me a syringe to give it to him. I hand it to him and then my sister starts to laugh so hard see has tears running down her face. Next thing I know I hear from the back and I quota, "Yuks, what sick person made this stuff." I started to laugh so hard I had tears running down my face.

You got to love kids.

1 comment:

  1. Your poor son, I used to get poison oak when I was a kid. You are so lucky to have a twin sister to share with.