Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gardening Time

I call it the witch's gardening
I had just gone out today to purchase my seed potatoes. My husband wanted 20, I wanted a lot less, but we ended up with 10. Which I thought was a compromise. Each potato can give us any where from 5 to 10 plants. Plus pea about 125 seeds, green beans about 100 seeds, onion 3 different kinds we have approx 400 sprouts. This is just the start.

Can anyone guess what I'm doing this weekend? LOL

This is just the start we've even talk about 18 pepper bushes,10 tomatoes plants. I heard raspberry bushes and blackberry bushes are coming my way. That without the 8 x 16 ft strawberry patch. Fruit salad anyone.

I know my husband wants some other items. So we can make home made salsa.

I thought I would show some more photos of items I have finish for you to view.


4 comments:

  1. Wow....you have your work cut out for you! And it is all I can muster just to keep up with my Herb Garden! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is suppose to be a small garden this year too. Once everything start to grow it's time to can. Once where done we look like where a grocery store.
    I've always wonder what a day off would feel like. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm stopping by from Becca's blog. Your work is fantastic! :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I glad you join my blog. I hope you find this blog fun.

    ReplyDelete