Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm Back

Sorry about not blogging for a while, but everytime I try to bring up my blogspot it would lock my computer up. I have so many photos to show you. I had some minatures go to Paris and Brazil this week. There was quite a few miniature going off my shelf, which is fine by me. Bill where piling up on me.
Big new my son went back to public school and he loving it. For those of you that don't know my son had a very bad time in Kindergarden. That I had to quit my job and home school him, it took 3yrs, but I had gotten him back to his old self. Well, we talk for a while and he wanted to try it again. No, he didn't go back to the same school, but we found one that was willing to work with us. My son is ADHD, there are many day and night where he seems to be on a sugar high (he could be up at 3am sleep for 2hrs and keep going like he on sugar.)Which meant mom was up with him and believe me there is not enough coffee in the world when that happens, but I love him. I've been told I have adjust me life to fit his perfectly.
I'm glad he went back, but know the house seems quite. I mean I was with him for 3yrs 24hrs a day 7 days a week. I'm been strong my family thought I would break down crying, but what really warms my heart. Is too hear how he has friends that want to sleep over. Funny thing is he has one friend that wants to move in. LOL.
Well, enough of that I hope everyone has had wonderful holidays and I will be getting the photos up really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment