Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning


It findly happen!!!!!!!!!!


I had gotten up at 3am to put more firewood in the wood burning stove. So I was kind of already awake. I laid in bed and then I felt him. First I felt my son 2ft penguin get thrown on to the bed and then next his teddybear. Well, my bed is one of the tall ones (my son has to jump to get on the bed) Well, he jumps up and then the penguin falls down. He get down get the penguin and jumps back on the bed and then the teddybear falls down. So he gets back down and then I feel the bear shoved on the bed. He jumps up again. This goes on at lease 4time; I had to stop from laughting because this was his big moment. (I'm so glad I was a wake for it) Next thing I know I here mom, dad wake up. Yes, I pretended that I was asleep. "What honey, whats wrong."

"Santa came!!!!!" He said it, he said it at that moment I knew I would never forget that morning 4am when my son came in to tell me Santa came to our house.


So I hope this Christmas you made that memory that is forever lock away in your heart. Like the one my son gave me. He gave me a gift that would be with me forever.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you got your Christmas wish! :) Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was, there was no better gift then the one my son gave me that morning.
    I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as my was.

    ReplyDelete