Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Homeschooling my son Today

Good evening, tonight I don't know if I'll be able to show a photo of some of my work. I spent most of the day homeschooling my son. He just started 4th grade,boy how has the time flies. Now I'm looking around and wondering when I got to my parent's stage. I should be still dating my husband, not marry for 17yrs.
Well, we received the books for his classes.(We go through a program that it's public school, but I teach him at home)
I now think I can win ARE YOU SMARTER THEN A 5TH GRADER. LOL
Oh wait, where only in the 4th grade right now, maybe not.
I'm mean we started doing algebra in the 2nd grade. Pushing alittle!
Some of the things he's learning I remember in High school. Does this mean I'm getting old. Oh, well bring on the gray hair. I'm one that would not dye it, I believe it's your badge of honor.
I know I'm a little strange, but I believe the normal people are in the asylum and the abnormal are running the world. LOL
Well, I hope everyone has a beautiful night.
Tomorrow I want to show a miniature I created where a witch is disappearing into a mirror. She not a sticker, but made out of polymer.

No comments:

Post a Comment