Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MidnightsDreams dollhouse miniatures


My artist name is Midnight and I'm a CDHM artist (Feature artist for June) plus I have galleries on ebay as blackraven1089 and Etsy as MidnightsDreams.

I guess the way to start this off is to give a little info about myself.

I have been creating miniatures over year. I do not make the normal miniature, I create haunted, spooky and fantasy miniatures. I have made over 400 miniaturse.

I can never make one minaiture at a time I have to have at least 3 to 4 going all the time. Right now I'm in the middle of making wolves,dragon,and witch out of poylmer clay. If your curious about my work please look on my sites and let me know what you think.


Well, I will leave this beginning blog with one of my sayings:

I rather you hate me for who I am

Then love me for who I am Not!


Have a beautiful Night

No comments:

Post a Comment