Saturday, December 11, 2010

First fantasy bird I've made


Hi, I thought I'd show you the first fantasy bird I've ever made back in April . I had made this one a long time ago, it's in a private collection now. I had called it Gothic Spring Fire and Ice bird. I had peeled the feathers off to get the curl affect. Now I'm working with fake water and feathers to make my next bird.
Ok I guess I need to give documentation on this bird.Please check out my 2nd etsy shop called blackraven1089 in the sold area back in april to see the birds listing. I had enjoy making him, but my hutches where selling good so I had to stop. If you have ready earlier blogs I use the money I make off my miniatures to pay for my son's medical bills. So one thing lead to another and I never was able to create anymore until now. I started to go through my sketch pad and I starting to put together some of the miniatures I wanted to create a long time ago.
I don't know about you, but it's kind of nice looking back at all the old drawing of things I've done and things I still need to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment